Some of you were polite enough to ask me to reply my own questions :) How could I miss this opportunity to talk about myself? :D
So here we go.
1. What are your values/priorities in life?
My priorities are very simple. Number 1: relationships (family, boyfriend, friends, animals – all of more or less equal importance). Number 2: intellectual and spiritual development (ie reading books, learning new things, becoming a better person and stuff). Number 3: having fun (pretty self-explanatory :))
The things I value are love and friendship, respect towards nature and animals, sincerity, open mind, beauty.
2. What is your zodiac sign? Do you match its description?
I’m an Aquarius, I love my sign and I think I match it (almost) perfectly.
3. Do you have a pet? If you do, what kind of a pet is it?}
As you all probably know, it’s a little cat princess called Basia :)
4. Are there any quotes you particularly like?
Plenty – one day I’ll have to make several posts about them. For now I’ll stick to this one by Lily Tomlin: “I said “Somebody should do something about that. Then I realized I am somebody.”"
5. What song would you pick up as a soundtrack to your life? If you cannot choose one, take several :)
“Charmed Life” by Leigh Nash
6. Who are the most important people in your life?
My sister, my boyfriend and my parents. And my cat of course – although technically she doesn’t belong to people :)
7. Do you believe in life after death? If yes, how do you imagine it will look like?
Yes, I do. I’m all for reincarnation and I hope to have many, many lives after this one :)
8. What are your greatest passions/hobbies?
Languages, writing, computers, games, cats, psychology.
9. If you could choose any job in the world, which one would you choose?
Why I’d be a writer of course! :)
10. How do you like to dress? Do you stick to a particular style?
I like these:
1) romantic – flowers, hearts, pinks & pastels, flowing, laces etc
2) teenage – bright colours, excessive jewellery, T-shirts with inscriptions
But as I’m lazy and have no time to iron my clothes in the morning, I most often pick some grey trousers and some inexpressive sweater and go :)
11. What’s your most favourite book/writer?
So many of them but if I had to stick to one book for the rest of my life, it’d be either Eugene Onegin by Alexander Pushkin or All Red by Joanna Chmielewska.
12. Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert?
Introvert with extrovertic tendencies ;)
13. If you could perfect one of the skills you already have or dream of having, which one would it be?
14. Do you have a role model? Is there some historical figure/celebrity/family member you admire?
Leonardo da Vinci is someone I look up to :) The man was a genius…
15. What do you usually do to lift your mood?
Some very unhealthy things: eat chocolate, go online shopping, soak in a very hot bath…
16. What are your top 5 websites that you visit daily or most often?
Zoho (my email), pustamiska (generating donations for homeless animals), rememberthemilk (my organizer), wordpress (blogs), pinterest (all kinds of cute images).
17. Where would you live if you could choose any place in the world?
Ha! I wouldn’t move an inch. I like it here in Poland :)
18. Do you like your flat/house or would you like to move somewhere else?
I like it a lot but I still dream of having a house, not a flat – somewhere I could have animals and grow stuff.
19. What do you carry in your bag?
Other than money/all kinds of discount cards I also carry at all times: compact powder, mascara, lipstick, lip gloss, perfume, a set of colour pens, a small notepad, a handkerchief, a bottle of valerian, glasses, 2 combs, mints, a small magazine with logic puzzles, 2 phones and 1 multimedia player.
20. Which countries would you like to visit?
Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands are high on my priority list. But also south of France, Spain, Scotland and India, and probably some others I cannot think of right now.
21. What’s your biggest dream (if you can tell, of course)?
Fortunately enough, it’s no secret – I want to have another cat. And then a house of my own.
22. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would probably treat myself to a dinner in a luxurious restaurant, take a piece of paper with me and then, while eating my dessert and sipping coffee, I would make a list of all the things I need to buy.
23. If you compare yourself five years ago and now, what has changed?
I’m a vegetarian now and I generally eat a lot healthier food than before. I give money to charities now. I have moved to a place I really like. I’m no longer afraid to have my own opinion about things. I’m much, much happier than I was before.
24. Do you speak any foreign languages? Would you like to learn any in the future?
Other than my native, I speak fluent Polish, English and French. I can also get by in Spanish and Italian. And I know some basic Dutch (and this year I’m seriously working on improving it). In the future I’d like to learn German and Swedish.
25. What are your biggest strengths and your biggest weaknesses?
The good things about me: I’m friendly, sensitive, honest and energetic.
The bad things about me: I’m stubborn, lazy, easily offended, often prejudiced and have mood swings.
26. What skills do your friends ask you to teach them? What kind of advice do people turn to you for?
Anything related to: language learning, ecological cosmetics, healthy food, Russia, shopping online, computer problems.
That was it! Looking forward to reading the answers of those who haven’t sent them yet (but have promised to do so ;))